Thursday, June 28, 2012

How Can I Connect With My Loved One In Heaven?

I recently got an email from a woman who said that she thinks she feels her mom around her sometimes, but isn't sure.  I hear this from so many of my clients; they are hopeful it's their loved ones connecting with them, but there's a fear that they're wrong.  IF you think your loved one is with you, then they are.  Our loved ones connect with us frequently through thought. One of my favorite stories came to me from a client who lost her husband.  She was grieving and missing him terribly.  She said she often walked into her closet and would just sit and smell his old shirts. She said one night in exasperation, "I just wish I could feel you around me! I wish I knew you were here." Soon after that, she heard a crash in her bathroom.  "I keep all my perfumes on a shelf over the toilet," she explained. "Out of all those bottles, just one fell off -- my husband's cologne. It shattered as it crashed to the floor. Now," she smiled, "I smell him all the time and know he's around me."

How did that cologne -- the one bottle in the center of all her bottles of perfume -- come crashing to the floor?  Her husband was right there with her, knowing that she needed this validation.  And since she'd been smelling his shirts for comfort, he figured out the one way to make sure she'd smell him and have the confirmation and comfort that he was still with her.

My guides have always told me that our loved ones are allowed to communicate with us primarily in one of five ways:

1) Through dreams
2) Through nature
3) Using metal
4) Manipulating music
5) Manipulating electronics

So, let's look at what that means.  If you have a dream where you are with your loved one, you get to talk to him or her, you may even get to hug your loved one and when you wake up, every detail of the dream remains with you, this is called a dream visit and is indeed your loved one visiting you.  Typically these dreams take place between 3 and 6 am.  Click here for more  information on dream visits.

Our loved ones will often show us signs in nature to let us know they are still with us.  Birds, butterflies, dragonflies, and rainbows are all common signs.  One of my clients buried her father's ashes in her backyard and planted rose bushes there.  She says the roses are in bloom nearly all year long.  Another client told me that she sees cardinals wherever she goes and one has even nested in her yard.  Even though she lives up North, and cardinals typically fly South for the winter, this cardinal has stayed in her yard through two winters.  Just yesterday, a client told me that her friend's mother told everyone before she died that she'd show them dragonflies to let them know she'd made it to heaven.  My client said since her passing, two dragonflies have flown inside her house.

One we die, we are pure energy, so it's harder to manifest a body than it is to manipulate nature, metal, music or electronics.  It takes a lot of energy and lower level, denser earth energy to manifest a body which is why people tend to report seeing ghosts more often than their loved ones in heaven.  Since ghosts are earthbound, they have more access to the denser energy to help themselves appear to us. Spirits who have crossed over to heaven are lighter in energy and happier too :)

Since metal is a conductor of energy, our loved ones can easily use any metal to connect with us.  That saying "Pennies are from heaven" is true. Those of you have read this blog for awhile are by now familiar with the amazing ways my mother-in-law has given me quarters to let me know she's still with our family.  Click here for one of those stories. Many of you have reported finding dimes everywhere you go.  I have one client who swears her father leaves her dimes everywhere that are either from 1937 (the year of his birth) or 1965 (the year of her birth).  Some people report that when they hold their grandmother's necklace or their grandfather's war medal, they can feel their energy more strongly.

Music is another way spirits can connect with us.  If you continually hear a song that reminds you of the person you're missing, you can bet it's them saying, "Hi!"  One of my clients was considering taking a job in New York, but it would mean moving his family and having his kids start a new school. He asked his dad in heaven for a sign.  "If this is the right move for my family, please let me know dad."  After that, he kept hearing Frank Sinatra's "New York, New York."  He heard it on the radio, he heard on the elevator speakers traveling up to his office, he caught a bio of Frank Sinatra on A and E just as they were playing his signature song.   When his friend was humming the song as they drove to lunch, he said, "I get it dad!" and planned his move to New York.

Electronics is another way they can connect with us.  My friend swears that her mom still calls her on the phone.  When she's really missing her mom, the phone will ring -- nothing will show up on caller ID -- and then no one will be on the phone when she answers.   Click here for a great story about a deceased daughter using the phone to help her mom.  I've had clients report that their deceased loved one's long expired cell phone will text message them on their birthdays.  I've heard of people who get emails from their loved one in heaven. My mother-in-law swore up and down that whenever she would talk about her deceased brother, the lamp in her bedroom would flicker.  After she passed, the lamp never flickered again.  Hmmm . . . My friend George who knew he was dying of cancer told his cousin (an agnostic), "If there really is a heaven, I'll make that light in the guest room hallway finally turn on." The cousin explained to me that even though several electricians had looked at the light fixture in that hallway, they couldn't get it to work.  It was an old house, so they just dealt with it.  Just a few months after George passed, his cousin was walking down that hallway when the light blinked on.  He told me that the light fixture still works today.

So, if you think you are feeling your loved one around you, know that they are there.  And if you need confirmation of that, you can ask them for a sign.  Ask your mother to show you a blue dragonfly.  Tell your grandmother who loved to garden to help make your hydrangeas grow as her sign of love.  Be specific and be open, and when you receive your sign, say, "Thank you.  I love you too."





1 comment:

  1. HELLO VIEWERS OUT THERE!

    my name is Sarah i am a mother of two, i want to quickly use this opportunity to explain this to you out there! its about my husband who was killed by Gun on his way back from work, without hearing a last word from him, is been 1years and 2months now that my husband was killed, ever since then i have not had anything from the police people who says that they are investigating to find out who the killer of my beloved husband is, but ever since then i have been a confuse woman, having bad feelings about this whole thing, because every night in my house i always hear voices in my sleep, before i know what in my sleep i see male hands try to touch me in my sleep, then i will quickly wake up, this has been happening ever since my husband has been buried now, i thought it was normal maybe it was because i think about my late husband a lot that is why this who thing was running through my head, Not knowing my dead husband was trying to communicate with me in Person, when i see this keep happening to me every night, it was as if i was going crazy i could not bare it so i have to cry out to my mom one morning, arriving to my mom place her friend was there in her apartment who just came to visit her, i could not wait for her friend to leave, because the who matter was so heavy in my heart, i have to open up. it was that same woman my mom friend who visited my mom that morning who told us something similar to our conversation happens years back to one of her relative, that she has someone who she will like us to contact and explain to, that the man in question is a spiritual man, his name is called Cordel Doughty a spiritual Doctor who connect the dead and the living to have contact to each other, so i contacted him, after giving him all the details he ask for ,the man excuse me for some minutes, when he write me back he told me what i need to do, Honesty i thought it was wasting of time, i have no choice than to put a try on it, so i explained to him, after he did his consultation i was told that my husband want to make contact with me and make me understand who is responsible for his death, so the man told me what to do and of which i did, a night after i did exactly what this man told me, when i fall at sleep, i cant believe what i saw, behold it was my husband with tear on his face and blood all over him, it was like i was in the other side of the world that night, he started talking to me, my husband explain everything to me, not knowing this man who my husband call his best friend was the one who is responsible for his death, he pay some drugs head people to kill my husband for him, this same man was coming often to check on me and the kids asking me so many details about my dead husband, but i never suspected him because he was acting nice and kind to me and the kids, after a night my husband speak to me two days after this man confess how he pay some group of boys to murder my husband, and some hiding property of my husband was review to us too, Today i try to put it into written what i have been through in life, your love ones are out there crying trying so hard to make contact with you and show you things you never know about him before his/her death, you can know all this and help them achieve there dreams in life, Contact this powerful man who made my own possible today via Email: codelspiritualhome@gmail.com } thanks to you all that take your time to read from me.......

    ReplyDelete