1) Four - eight black stones such as black tourmaline, hematite, or obsidian.
2) A bag of sea salt
3) Optional: Four St. Benedict Medals and a pound of tumbled rose quartz
Find the four outermost corners of your property and bury a black stone in each corner. Option: Bury a St. Benedict medal with each black stone. The St. Benedict medal has a latin prayer on the back that protects against negativity. The reason why I said you can have 4 - 8 stones is because some people like to place a stone in each corner next to the house and then a stone in each corner of the property. It's up to you; to me, it's all about intent.
Then, take your bag(s) of sea salt and pour salt around the perimeter of your house. Then walk to your property line and pour a bag of salt along this out perimeter. Option: bury a rose quartz every few feet or so around the perimeter of your property so that you're also gridding your house in love.
Say a prayer of intent for your home and property. Ask your guides and angels to continually watch over your home.
And that's it! Your home is now protected from negativity.
- Place a row of magnetized hematite under the outer lip of your front door. This will draw any negativity into the stones from the people entering your house.
- Place flowers in planters flanking your front door. Bury just under the soil in each planter seven chakra stones such as jasper, carnelian, citrine, green aventurine or rose quartz, blue lace agate, sodalite and amethyst. This will attract balance, happiness and prosperity to your home.
- Clean a pound of selenite, amethyst or clear quartz. Ask that these stones work to protect your home and keep all of you safe. Then place a stone above the inside window frame of your house.
- Bury a circle of citrine, green aventurine and rose quartz around your mailbox to encourage positive mail.
- Bury a perimeter of green stones, any green stone, around your garden to ensure healthy growth.