Monday, May 16, 2011

Beautiful Message of Forgiveness

I was doing a reading for a woman recently and kept seeing a man on a motorcycle, but my client said she never knew a man who owned a motorcycle.  However, throughout the hour long reading, this man stayed in her energy field patiently waiting to get his message through.  Finally I said, "I've got to let this man come through.  He died while riding a motorcycle.  I think a car hit him by accident."  My client looked suddenly shocked and said, "Oh my God!  I think I know who that is.  A few years back my niece hit a man on a motorcycle and he died.  She's felt just terrible about that."  And that's when I heard the man's message so clearly in my head: "Tell her I forgive her.  It's okay.  I'm okay."

I was amazed first at his message of forgiveness and second at his ability to come through to me.  Usually, a spirit needs to have a link to the client.  That's why a famous person, for example, doesn't randomly show up.   There must be a link between the client and the person on the other side.  But here, the link was tenuous at best and yet there he was -- so insistent and patient all at the same time to pass on the timeless gift of forgiveness.

My client promised to pass the message on to her niece and the man faded from her energy.

1 comment: