Saturday, August 6, 2011

Live Your Dream Now

In a reading I did last night, the client's guides and angel kept saying, "Tell her to live her unlived dream.  The time is now."  I hear this message often, and when I do, the client usually tears up and says something like, "Oh, I've always wanted to (fill in dream) but then there's (fill in excuses)."  I want to make something very clear:  God places our desires in our heart.  We don't just simply want to paint or act or sing or write.  Your desire to be a doctor or mother or life coach is not simply created inside you.  It's placed in your heart by your creator because that's what you're supposed to do with your life.  It's your soul purpose; it's why you were created.  To turn your back on your dream, in my opinion, is to turn your back on God.


Follow your passion and it will lead you to your life's mission.


Tonight in church, our homily was on how God doesn't scream at us through earthquakes or great winds.  Rather, he whispers in our heart.


Take a moment this weekend to find a moment of stillness.  Go within; listen to your heart. In the whisperings of your heart, you'll discover yourself, your purpose, your path.  What is God trying to tell you?


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." -- Marianne Williamson


Who are you not to shine?


It's your purpose to shine.


How will you light up your corner of the world?

6 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be great if everyone who read this lit up a corner of their world this week! A big or small step towards your dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that idea! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a great message Crystal!
    Sometimes I wish that God would hit me over the head with a 2x4 with what he has planned for me LOL! When we reach into our heart and follow the love of God with the desires he has placed there... Look out WORLD! Miracles start to happen.

    Keep your dreams alive!

    God Bless,
    The GREAT Edward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about when you have lots of passions? I'm drawn to so many things I never finish anything. I do believe God wants us to follow our hearts but it's almost like I need 12 lives just in this one. ;)

    ReplyDelete