There’s one question I get a lot in my job -- "Do you think I’m psychic?" This question is almost always asked at the end of a reading as I’m walking the client to the door. The question is often whispered as though they’re embarrassed that they think they’re psychic.
I always answer that question this way: “If you’re wondering if you’re psychic, then you probably are.” But I what I want to add is: “And don’t be embarrassed by it!” It’s a gift we all have. It’s just that only a few of us choose to open that gift.
Then, I ask these questions:
1) Do you dislike and often avoid crowds?
2) Do you dream often and in color?
3) Do your first impressions of people most often prove correct?
4) Do you have a deep interest in all things paranormal?
5) Have you seen a spark of light or something flash out the corner of your eye?
6) As a child, did you have a difficult time sleeping? Were you often scared or did you just wake up a lot?
7) Have you ever had a dream come true?
8) Do you easily guess the ending of books or movies?
9) Do you prefer to interact with people one on one rather than in a group?
10) So you see things in shades of gray rather than black and white? In other words, do you easily see things both sides of a situation?
If you answered yes to six or more of these questions, then it’s likely you have psychic ability. Check out my recommended reading page on my website --- www.thecrystalchick.com and read some of the books to learn more about your gift. We need more lightworkers!