Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Are You Psychic?


There’s one question I get a lot in my job  -- "Do you think I’m psychic?"  This question is almost always asked at the end of a reading as I’m walking the client to the door.  The question is often whispered as though they’re embarrassed that they think they’re psychic.   

I always answer that question this way: “If you’re wondering if you’re psychic, then you probably are.”   But I what I want to add is: “And don’t be embarrassed by it!”  It’s a gift we all have.  It’s just that only a few of us choose to open that gift.

Then, I ask these questions:

1) Do you dislike and often avoid crowds?

2) Do you dream often and in color?

3) Do your first impressions of people most often prove correct?

4) Do you have a deep interest in all things paranormal?

5) Have you seen a spark of light or something flash out the corner of your eye?

6) As a child, did you have a difficult time sleeping?  Were you often scared or did you just wake up a lot?

7) Have you ever had a dream come true?

8) Do you easily guess the ending of books or movies?

9) Do you prefer to interact with people one on one rather than in a group?

10) So you see things in shades of gray rather than black and white?  In other words, do you easily see things both sides of a situation?

If you answered yes to six or more of these questions, then it’s likely you have psychic ability.  Check out my recommended reading page on my website --- www.thecrystalchick.com  and read some of the books to learn more about your gift.  We need more lightworkers!

3 comments:

  1. I often have recurring dreams....does that factor in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It depends. Are they in color? Are they precognitive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 10 of these apply to me. It is weird. I never thought that any of those things could mean much, but add them all up and toss them together with precog dreams and a ton of other things that seem to be opening up since childhood...and I guess I will head on over to that reading list!
    P.S. #8 Really irritates my friends! :-)

    ReplyDelete