Monday, November 22, 2010

A Brother To Watch Over You

During a reading early this morning, a brother came through for his sister.  I immediately warmed to his energy -- he was a warm hearted soul.  He showed me a fire that the extended family had experienced but had been stopped and an upcoming plumbing problem.  The brother made it clear to me that his job was taking care of his family. He had prevented that fire from spreading and getting worse, and he was helping by giving a warning about a water issue in a work room coming up for the family.

When I do readings, the people who come through often tell me about what they're doing on the other side.  If they're newly crossed (within the last couple of years), usually they're still on vacation.  They spend that time reconnecting with friends and family, traveling and acclimating to their new and wonderful setting. But after some time has passed, they will often be given a job.  Teachers will work with young souls, artists will inspire artists on earth, doctors will help new souls prepare to return, nurses will assist souls transitioning back to heaven.  In my experience, someone usually gets the job of watching over his or her family.  Not every family member you know who has passed on has the job of watching over the family.  Usually, just one or two members are chosen.  In my experience these souls usually have a lot of compassion, loyalty and objectivity -- an ability to see situations from all sides so they can most accurately help every family member.

What job will you want when it's your turn?  Interesting thought to ponder, isn't it?

For me, I'd like to help people struggling with doubt and faith because I believe faith -- true faith which involves surrender and trust -- is the key to everything: happiness, success, love, health, and true peace.

I'll be away from the computer for the next few days, so I'd like to wish all you readers a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving.  I am so thankful for all you readers.  Thank you for being such a wonderful part of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment