Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Do All Dogs Go to Heaven?

In a Sunday school class when I was nine, a teacher told us that pets don't go to heaven because they don't have souls.  This devastated me, and I always believed it to be false.  In my twenties when I learned to see auras, I started to see a glow of white light around animals and insects.  This was my proof that we all are created from the same light source -- all of us, even spiders and cockroaches.  Then when I began doing readings, I would see pets with the loved ones who came through to bring messages.  I've seen people with dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets, and horses.

I had a lovely reading with a client recently where his dog came through and thanked him for his assistance in helping him pass on.  The dog even mentioned the date of his passing.

Another time, a dog came through to thank my client for rescuing him and encouraged her to rescue another dog when she was ready.

So do all dogs go to heaven?  Yes. And cats and fish and horses too.  All of us are created in our creator's image and share in that light source.  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for saying this, I completely believe it. There are so many people who need to know this.

    ReplyDelete