Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Thank you to the newest followers of this blog. It's so wonderful to hear from all of you!

As we approach the Memorial Day Weekend, I want to take a moment to honor all our veterans, men and women currently in the services and their spouses and family. I've had the wonderful opportunity to communicate with many veterans who have already transitioned. They always mention their service either by showing me their medals or the uniform they wore. The majority of these brave souls ask for the same thing -- remember their service and honor our country.

This weekend, I offer a prayer of gratitude to the men and women who have served our country with courage, selflessness and honor. I ask that all men and women currently serving our nation are continually surrounded by the white light of love and protection. May angels continually watch over them and their families waiting at home. And I pray that they're able to achieve their missions with peace until we can all embrace each other with love, acceptance and joy.

I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment